NASA Job Recruitment: The National Aeronautics and Space Administration is an independent agency of the U.S. federal government responsible for the civilian space program, as well as aeronautics and space research. NASA was established in 1958, succeeding the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics.
NASA Job Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||National Aeronautics and Space Administration|
|Name of the Post||Supervisory Aircraft Pilot & Aerospace Engineer, AST, Safety and Mission Assurance|
|No. of Vacancy||Various|
|Last Date||21/06/2021 &22/06/2021|
- The education Qualification for the Aerospace Engineer, AST, Safety and Mission Assurance post is candidates must have successfully completed a bachelor’s or graduate degree with a major in either a) engineering from a college or university that has ABET accredited engineering programs or b) Physical Science, Mathematics, Life Science, Computer Science*, or other field of physical science.
- In addition to the basic education requirement (shown below), you must have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade, which has equipped you with the particular competencies needed to successfully perform the duties of the position described above.
- Supervisory Aircraft Pilot post Qualification is this job does not have an education qualification requirement. For more details candidates can refer the Official Notification for getting more details.
Aerospace Engineer, AST, Safety and Mission Assurance Responsibility:
- Serve as the SMA Manager for the Power and Propulsion Element (PPE) responsible for supporting flight systems and the management of SMA tasks and team assignments to meet project needs.
- Support the PPE Chief Safety Officer (CSO) in execution of their duties as Independent Technical Authority.
- Direct the development of the products and processes needed to verify contract SMA requirements and show compliance to Gateway, Center, and Agency SMA requirements.
- Maintain and execute the PPE SMA Plan (SMAP) and any required supporting documentation.
- Negotiate all expected SMA products and services with the project manager and branch management and ensures adequate resource levels are established to accomplish these products and services.
- Ensure all PPE SMA technical products are delivered in a timely manner to support each project’s milestone reviews.
- Establish a basis for risk reporting and elevation process expectations and/or guidelines for the PPE and ensure that risk management activities are integrated with the project and the SMA disciplines.
- Direct project hazard analysis and lead the oversight of prime contractor hazards.
Supervisory Aircraft Pilot Responsibilities:
- Manage, direct, and coordinate projects.
- Plan and organize work.
NASA salary Details:
- NASA salary for the Aerospace Engineer, AST, Safety and Mission Assurance post is $133,458 to $172,500 per year.
- NASA salary for the Supervisory Aircraft Pilot is $128,078 to $166,502 per year
How to Apply NASA Job Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates Go to NASA official website.
- Select Mechanical Engineer Notification from the drop-down menu.
- After reviewing all of the eligibility requirements, click the Apply Online button on the position announcement.
- If you are a first-time user, build an account and log in with your email address and password.
- Fill out the application form and send it.
For more such Notifications: Click Here