NTPC Current Recruitment: NTPC Limited, formerly known as National Thermal Power Corporation Limited, is an Indian Public Sector Undertakings. It engaged in generation of electricity and allied activities.
NTPC Current Recruitment:
Who Offered: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
Which Posts: Executive
- Candidates must have completed Post Graduate Degree or B.Tech. B.E Civil engineering with at least 60 marks from University Institution Additionally, MBA qualification, will be an added advantages.
- Applicants shall have Minimum 02 years post qualification experience in building Construction industry, Candidates having experience in Light weight aggregate (LWA).
- Candidates do not exceeding Minimum Age Limit of 35 years to Maximum Age Limit of 45 years. Candidates claiming to belong to any particular category shall necessarily have a valid EWS/OBC/SC/ST/Disability certificate, as the case may be, from the Competent Authority.
- Where there is vacancy identified for such category, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, by 3 years for OBC candidates. by 10 years for PwBD candidates. 5 years age relaxation for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.80 to 31.12.89. Relaxation of age to Ex-Serviceman as per Govt. guidelines.
The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for interview/ considered further for selection process.
The Consolidated Salary for this Recruitment up to Rs.1, 50,000 Per Month for Selected Candidates.
Candidate belonging to General/EWS/OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 300/-, The SC/ST/PWBD/XSM category & female candidates need not pay the registration fee.
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2022 Notification:
- Go to the official website at www.ntpc.co.in
- Go to the section about hiring.
- Open the notification for the position you wish to apply for and read it.
- Fill up the NTPC Online Application Form if you are eligible.
- Scanned copies of required documents should be attached.
- Pay the application cost as directed.
- Before the deadline, submit the form and Print a copy of the application form for future use.