OPSC AHO Recruitment: Odisha Public Service Commission has invites online applications from the prospective candidates for filling up the Assistant Horticulture Officer posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online from 10.09.2021 to 08.10.2021. Payment can be done till 30.09.2021. There are 37 vacancies offered by the board. OPSC Recruitment 2021 details are given below in our blog. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
OPSC AHO Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Horticulture Officer|
|Apply Date||10.09.2021 to 08.10.2021|
|Fee Payment Last Date||30.09.2021|
OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer:
- UR 20 (07-w)
- SEBC 07 (02-w)
- SC 04 (01-w)
- ST 06 (02-w)
Total – 37 (12-W)
A candidate must possess a Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture/Agriculture from any of the recognized Universities or Institutions.
A candidate must have attained the age of 21(twenty one) years and must not be above the age of 32 (thirty two) years as on the 1st day of January 2021 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1989 and not later than 1st January 2000. The age relaxation is given in the notification.
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the pasts of Assistant Horticulture Officer shall be made on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
- Written examination consists of one paper with objective type MCQ Pattern questions. The paper shall be of 200 marks with 200 questions each carrying one mark. The duration of the test shall be of 03 hrs.
- There shall be negative marks for wrong answers
- Interview consists of 25 marks
Place of Examination:
The written examination for the post of Assistant Horticulture Officers shall be held at Cuttack and Bhubaneswar, depending upon the number of candidates applied. The programme of the examination shall be notified well in advance.
Pre-revised scale of pay of Rs.9,300-34.800/ with Grade pay of Rs.4600/- (PB-2) or Level 10 of the Pay Matrix Revised, as per ORSP Rules, 2017, with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe of Odisha only and Persons with Disabilities (whose permanent disability is 40% and more) are exempted from payment of this fee. Only Online payment will be considered
(A) ONLINE REGISTRATION/RE-REGISTRATION AND ONLINE PAYMENT OF EXAMINATION FEES SHALL BE AVAILABLE IN THE WEBSITE FROM 10.09.2021 TO TILL 30.09.2021 (11:59 P.M).
(B) SUBMISSION OF ONLINE REGISTERED APPLICATIONS CAN BE DONE IN THE WEBSITE FROM 10.09.2021 TO TILL 08.10.2021 (11.59 P.M).
How to Apply for OPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2021?
- Visit official site of OPSC
- Under Whats new option in the home page there is an advt for AHO posts on the top search and click the view pdf
- The notifications download in your system
- Then view it and check eligibility apply for the posts on or before the last date
- Pay the Fee & upload photos signature
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application Form well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid the last hour rush.
- Take a printout for future use
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here