TMC Recruitment: The TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL was initially commissioned by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust on 28 February 1941 as a center with enduring value and a mission for concern for the Indian people.
In 1952 the Indian Cancer Research Centre was established as a pioneer research institute for basic research – later called the Cancer Research Institute (CRI). In 1957 the Ministry of Health took over the Tata Memorial Hospital. The transfer of the administrative control of the Tata Memorial Centre (Tata Memorial Hospital & Cancer Research Institute) to the Department of Atomic Energy in 1962 was the next major milestone. The Tata Memorial Hospital and Cancer Research Institute merged as the two arms of the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) in 1966 as a classic example of private philanthropy augmented by Government support with a mandate for Service, Education & Research in Cancer.
|Name of the board||Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)|
|Name of the post||(ANM) / Nurse Research, MSW , Medical Officer, field investigator , lab technician, helper, ayah Office Assistant /Computer Operator, Projects survey|
|No of vacancy||50|
|Last date to apply||18.09.2021|
Vacancy Details :
The board has allotted 50 vacancies for the posts
- (ANM) / Nurse Research) – 26 posts
- MSW-3 posts
- Medical Officer-2 posts
- Field Investigator-8 posts
- Lab Technician- 2 posts
- Helper- 3 posts
- Ayah-4 posts
- Office Assistant /Computer Operator-1post
- Projects Survey – 1 post
- (ANM) / Nurse Research) – candidates should have pass in Sc.Nursing, General Nursing & Mid wifery /Diploma in General housing & Midwifery(Registered with INC / MNC)
- MSW- candidates should have pass in PostGraduate degree in Sociology or Master of Social Science / Social Work.
- Medical Officer – candidates should have pass in BHMS,BAMS, BDS/ PG Diploma in Clinical Research / MHA is desirable.
- Field Investigator- candidates should have passed any graduates from the recognized university.
- Office Assistant /Computer Operator- candidates should have pass in BBA/ BCS with MSCIT courses
Refer official notification for more qualification details for other posts.
Candidates should have an age limit as per the board norms.
Medical Officer Salary Details:
The shortlisted candidates will get the salary for all of these posts from Rs 10000 to 60000 pay range per month.
The selection will be based on the written test and interview. The date of Written Test and Interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply for TMC Recruitment 2021:
On or before 18.09.2021, interested candidates should send a scanned copy of their updated CV and other relevant papers to email@example.com, with the post applied for in the subject line.