Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Last Date: The Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for recruitment of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants from Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDSs) in Divisions/units for unfilled vacancies of LDCE meant for promotion from Postman/Mail Guard/Despatch rider and MTS to the cadre of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants for the vacancy year 2020 (01.01.2020 to 31.12.2020) will be held on 09.01.2022 (Sunday).
- The vacancies will be filled up through GDS, only if, there are unfilled vacancies of promotion quota meant for Postman/Mai Guard/Despatch Rider/MTS through LDCE to the post of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant.
- As per the Recruitment Rules notified in GSR 4l I (E) dated 21.05.2015, the following conditions are to be fulfilled:- 10+2 standard or l2n class pass from a recognized University/Board.
- Candidates should be within 30 years of age (relaxable for different categories as notified by Government of Indian from time to time). Must have put in a minimum service of five years as on the 1st day of January of the year to which the vacancy (ies) pertains to.
- The examination will be conducted at Circle Headquarters only. The candidates will have to appear from the respective centres of the Circle only and under no circumstances, they be permitted to appear from centre of other Circle. This notification may be given wide publicity amongst all GDSs working in Divisions/units
- Applicants are required to indicate the order of preference of Unit/Division (in a proforma) other than the parent Unit/Division as per letter no. 04-0812019-SPN-I dated 26.07.2019. The proforma for order of preference is enclosed as notification pdf.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here