Punjab Police Recruitment: The Punjab Police is the police agency responsible for law enforcement and investigations within the state of Punjab, India. Punjab Police has a broad array of specialized services, including the prevention and detection of crime, maintenance of law and order and the enforcement of the Constitution of India.
Punjab Police Recruitment:
- Candidate’s age should between 18 to 28 years as on 01.01.2021 to apply for Constable Post. Applicants should have complete 10th and 12th standard from recognized Board. Applicant must have studied Punjabi as language in matriculation Level.
- The Selection Process for Punjab Police Department Constable post consist of Written Test and Physical Screening Test. Written examination and Physical Screening Test date will be announced in official website of Punjab Police Department official website.
- Selected candidate for the post of Constable in Punjab Police Department will get paid for Rs. 10300 to Rs. 34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 3200 per month. Online application link for Constable post in Punjab Police Department given at the end of the post.
How to Apply for Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of Punjab Police Department.
- Go to the recruitment page and find the online application link.
- Or use the link given at the end of the post.
- Fill the application form and attach required documents.
- Submit the application form.