RITES Recruitment: RITES schedule to hire Secretary (Junior Manager/Assistant Manager/Manager Level) for the year 2022. It is a great opportunity. The details for application procedure, selection process are given below.
RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management. RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2015 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
|Name of the Board||Rail India Technical and Economic Service|
|Name of the Post||Secretary (Junior Manager/Assistant Manager/Manager Level)|
|Number of vacancies||04|
RITES Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate age limit should not be more than 50 years as on 01.01.2022 is mandatory to apply for RITES Recruitment 2021.
Candidates should have minimum 10 years experience as Secretary with the ability to take decisions, make presentations on Power Point, plan tours in India/Abroad, draw minutes of meetings, ability to monitor/coordinate various activities with senior level officers, preparation of MIS etc. He should have worked with Senior level officers, preferably with officer in E-7 IDA pay level/Level-13 in CDA officers. The applicant should be a Graduate in any stream.
RITES Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Candidates are shortlisted based on Document Scrutiny.
- Educational Qualification, evaluation of CV, length of service (25 marks)
- Previous Work Experiences and Domain Knowledge (25 marks)
- APRs, D&AR and Vigilance record (25 marks)
- Potential/Overall Suitability of the candidate to requirements (25 marks)
How to Apply for RITES Recruitment 2021?
- Applicants are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES Official website. While submitting the online application, the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. A copy of this online application form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed and attached with the detailed CV and forwarded through the Cadre Controlling.
- Applications are to be sent through respective administrative officer (HOD) indicating No Objection, Vigilance/DAR clearance & Vigilance/D&AR records indicating details of penalty if any, imposed upon the applicant during his service and ACR5 for the past 05 years. The applicants are also required to send their CV in the prescribed format (Annexure II) along with the applications.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here