Rolls Royce Hiring: Rolls-Royce was a British luxury car and later an aero-engine manufacturing business established in 1904 in Manchester by the partnership of Charles Rolls and Henry Royce.
Rolls Royce Hiring:
The Board’s Name: Rolls Royce
The Post’s Title: Chief Technical Officer – IAMPL
Status: Notification Released
The candidates should have completed Engineering graduate or equivalent with expertise in machining /special processes.
The candidates should have relevant years of experience in manufacturing – shop floor knowledge in machining process planning/design, special processes in aerospace engine parts preferred
- Product knowledge on gas turbine parts – Shrouds/Casings/Cones…
- Knowledge on CNC/CMM programming, modelling, development and implementation of methods is a must.
- Program management skills with customer interface, resource planning, allocation and prioritization, providing right guidance to the team is preferred.
- Knowledge / implementation experience of zero defect methodology processes (DFMEA/PFMEA/Control plan /MSA/ Process capability/Process control/ PPAP / 8D) preferred.
- Previous managerial / leadership position in a global environment is preferred.
How to Apply for Rolls Royce Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates go to the https://www.rolls-roycemotorcars.com.
- Check the career option; Choose Professionals option.
- Click “Chief Technical Officer – IAMPL” job link.
- Check the eligibility Criteria and other details.
- Click “Apply” option; fill the application form.
- Upload the relevant documents and submit it.
- Download and take a print out for reference.