Haryana CET Admit Card: Haryana Staff Selection Commission is an organisation under Government of Haryana to recruit staff for various posts of Group B, C, D in the various Departments of the Government of Haryana and in the subordinate offices. HSSC was established on 28 January 1970 in Haryana.
Haryana CET Admit Card:
Name of the Board: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Post Name: Common Eligibility Test (CET)
Status: Admit Card Released Soon
Admit Card 2022 Download:
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission will be conducted Common Eligibility Test (CET) on 05.11.2022 and 06.11.2022 for Applied Candidates.
- Admit Cards for the Examination will be uploaded on the website. Admit Cards will not be issued by post for any stage of examination. Candidate must write his Registration No, registered Email ID and Mobile Number along with his name, date of birth and name of the examination while addressing any communication to the Commission.
- Centres once allotted as per admit card will not be changed however Commission reserves the right to divert candidates of any centre to some other centre to take the examination due to administrative exigencies.
How to Download Haryana CET Admit Card 2022:
- Candidates access the Haryana SSC website at hssc.gov.in.
- Visit the Haryana Staff Selection Commission’s homepage.
- What’s New section is now available.
- Look for the link for the Haryana CET Admit Card 2022 and click it.
- To access the Haryana CET Admit Card 2022 Online, enter your login information. Click the submit button after reviewing the information on the HSSC Common Eligibility Test CET 2022 Admit Card.
- After that, click the submit button. On the screen, your admit card will show.
- For later use, save it and print a copy of it.