SAI Recruitment 2022: The Sports Authority of India is the apex national sports body of India, established in 1982 by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of Government of India for the development of sports in India.
SAI Recruitment 2022:
Name of the Board: Sports Authority of India
Name of the Post: Young Professionals (Legal)
Status: Notification Out
The candidates should have an age limit of a maximum of 32 years of age. Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.
The candidates should possess a Bachelor of Law from a recognized university
The candidates should have an experience of 1 year in the relevant field
The selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.50, 000/- per month for the post
The selection process is based on an interview basis. Candidates will be shortlisted on a basis of marks scored in education and work experience for the interview.
How to Apply for SAI Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website of SAI
- Click “Latest Updates” on the dashboard
- Select “Jobs” in the options
- Search the job notification on that page
- Select Young Professional (Legal) notification on that page
- Click the Online application link in the notification
- Apply with the required details
Download Young Professionals (Legal) Notification