SAI Recruitment: The Sports Authority of India is the apex national sports body of India, established in 1982 by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of Government of India for the development of sport in India.
|Name of the Board||Sports Authority of India|
|Name of the Post||Masseuse|
|Number of vacancy||02|
|Application submission date||20.08.2021 to 10.09.2021 till 06.00 PM|
Candidate age limit for Masseur post age limit is 35 years as on the closing advertisement. Candidate must fulfil the age limit criteria, if failed then they would be evicted by the selection board.
Education Qualification and Required Experience
- For Masseur/Masseuse Post: Candidate should pass Passed 10 from a recognized board with a certificate course/skill development program for Masseur/Masseuse/Massage Therapy/Sports Masseur/ Masseuse from a recognized institution.
- Candidate should have Minimum 3 years of work experience as Masseur/ Masseuse is preferred.
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary for Masseuse salary is Rs. 35,000/- per month from the respective board. For further details about the salary candidates are advised to refer the official notification thoroughly.
- Candidates are shortlisted based on all the total applications received, short listing of candidates to provide an optimum ratio for the interview will be carried out on following basis. There are Higher Educational Qualification, Total Work experience and Work experience in Sports Establishment.
- Shortlisted candidates are called for Interview. The interview will be of 50 marks. Online applications are invited from Indian citizens both male and female, who fulfil the requisite essential requirements above.
How to Apply for SAI Careers 2021?
- Go to the official site of SAI website.
- Select “Job Opportunities” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- The Notification contains application form also.
- Fill the Application form and Send it to the belonging Email ID.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org