KSET Result 2021: The Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) Center, University of Mysore, Mysore is the Nodal Agency recognized by the UGC, New Delhi for conducting the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) for Assistant Professor since 2010 [No. F.7-1/2005(NET) dated 7th September 2010] to conduct one test. This center is re-accreditated for fourth time on 2020 [No. F.7-16/2012(NET/SET) dated 14th January 2020] to conduct three tests from 2020 to 2022.
Strictly adhering to the guidelines stipulated by the UGC-NET Bureau, KSET center, University of Mysore will be conducting State Eligibility Test once in a year to make rigorous merit-based selection for the entry level of teaching profession. Currently KSET is conducting test in 41 subjects at eleven (11) Nodal Centers spread across the Karnataka State.
KSET Result 2021:
|Name of the Board||University of Mysore|
|Name of the Exam||Karnataka State Eligibility Test|
|Result Date||Announced soon|
|Status||Result released soon.|
- The result for Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2021 will be released very soon on their Official site. After the release of the result, information about the counseling schedule will also be made available on the Official site.
- Candidates are advised to be prepare with the registration number and password for downloading the result 2021.
Category wise cut off marks are given below. Kindly refer it thoroughly.
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
How to Download KSET Result 2021?
- Go to the Official site of University of Mysore website.
- Select the required notification on the Home page.
- Fill the mandatory fields on the login section.
- The result will be appeared on the screen.
- Download the result and print it for future purposes.