BrahMos Aerospace Recruitment: The BrahMos Aerospace Limited is a joint venture between the Defence Research and Development Organisation of India and the Federal State Unitary Enterprise NPO Mashinostroyenia of Russia under BrahMos Aerospace. The BrahMos missile is named after two rivers, the Brahmaputra and the Moskva.
BrahMos Aerospace Recruitment:
|Name of the Board||BrahMos Aerospace Private Limited|
|Name of the Post||Senior Executive Assistant Grade I (Administration)|
|Number of Vacancy||As Per Requirement|
The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment should below the maximum age limit of 35 years as on 01 August 2021.
The board is currently seeking for highly talented and dynamic professionals with the educational qualification of Graduation. The candidates with degree in law (Bachelors of Law) will be preferred by the board.
The applicants are expected to have the minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a reputed Organization to apply for this recruitment.
The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will be eligible to get the salary as per the norms of the board. The further details of the salary package will be intimated by the board.
The board is expected to intimate about the selection process for this recruitment later. The selection process may contain the written exam/ skill test/ any other processes. The further details will be intimated later.
How to Apply for BrahMos Aerospace Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of BrahMos Aerospace Private Limited
- Go to the Careers tab and click “Current Openings”.
- Select “Download Advertisement” that provided below the “Recruitment of Senior Executive Assistant, Hyderabad”
- Read the job description carefully. If you are eligible then print the application. The direct link to download the application is provided below.
- Applications in the prescribed format to be sent by speed post/courier/by hand to:
The General Manager (HR)
16 Cariappa Marg, Kirby Place, Delhi Cantt,
New Delhi 110010
- Take a print out of your application for future use.