TCS Recruitment 2021: Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India with its largest campus located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. As of February 2021, TCS is the largest IT services company in the world by market capitalisation.
TCS Recruitment 2021:
|Name of the Board||Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)|
|Name of the post||FNA Transformation (Lead)|
|No of vacancies||As per recruitment|
|Last date||September 30, 2021|
Candidates must have completed degree in Master of Business Administration with 13 – 20 years experience in the relevant field. Minimum 15 years of experience in F&A Outsourcing industry of which at least 7 years in managing large Transformation programs.
- Lead the customer engagement, design, and change process with customers to ensure that their business needs are met and those Digital solutions are built and implemented successfully.
- Working in huge organizations with a matrixes structure is a valuable experience.
- Demonstrates a broad and deep understanding of operational service delivery management competence and subject knowledge, ideally in an international setting.
- Possess the ability to sway executive leadership.
- Create and own governance for the delivery and realization of transformation projects.
- Establish a solid transformation measurement framework as well as working methods.
- Client Relationship Management Experience – engaging with CIOs/CFOs, important client stakeholders, and knowing their needs and the Outsourcer’s capacity to meet them.
- Should have led large strategic project end to end including conceptualization, implementation, and realization.
The shortlisted applicants will be paid according to the board’s salary guidelines.
How to Apply for TCS Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website that is www.tcs.com
- Under the “Career” section from the main menu.
- Click on “Current job openings” and choose entry-level/ professional level category jobs.
- Read the full information on the page.
- Click on the “Apply” link to make an online registration.
- Enter the details and submit it on or before the last date.