SBI Clerk 2021: State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2020, being the only Indian bank on the list. It is a public sector bank and the largest bank in India with a 23% market share by assets and a 25% share of the total loan and deposits market.
The bank descends from the Bank of Calcutta, founded in 1806 via the Imperial Bank of India, making it the oldest commercial bank in the Indian Subcontinent. The Bank of Madras merged into the other two presidency banks in British India, the Bank of Calcutta and the Bank of Bombay, to form the Imperial Bank of India, which in turn became the State Bank of India in 1955. The Government of India took control of the Imperial Bank of India in 1955, with Reserve Bank of India (India’s central bank) taking a 60% stake, renaming it State Bank of India.
SBI Clerk 2021:
|Name of the Board||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Clerk|
|Number of vacancy||Announced soon|
|Notification released date||12th April 2021(Tentative)|
|Status||Notification Released soon.|
Vacancy 2021 State Wise PDF in Hindi Notification:
In 2020, more than 8000 vacancies were announced. Out of the total vacancies, a total of 3,447 vacancies are for General Category, 790 are for EWS, 1,214 are for SC, 746 are for ST and 1,803 are for OBC. So this year, there is no fault for expecting 8000 and above vacancies from the Board.
The SBI clerk 2020 mains exam was originally planned in April 2020. But due to the Covid-19, the mains exam was held in October 2020. For that final results were announced. The candidates expected the SBI clerk 2021 notification in Jan / Feb 2021. But still, it is delaying. The SBI PO 2020 recruitment process has also got over just now in March 2021. The State Bank of India may finally release the SBI clerk 2021 notification in April 2021. So that The SBI Clerk Notification is still in the Board’s Bucket List and it will be expected to release in April 2021.
Candidate age limit should not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on the last date to apply is Mandatory. Age relaxation will given below.
|Category||Upper age limit|
|SC / ST||33 Years|
|Person with Disabilities (General)||38 years|
|Person with Disabilities (SC / ST)||43 years|
|Person with Disabilities (OBC)||41 Years|
|Jammu & Kashmir Migrants||33 Years|
|Ex-servicemen / Disabled Ex – Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years|
|Widows, Divorced women (No remarried)||GEN- 35 yearsOBC- 38 yearsSC/ST- 40 years|
- The candidates who wish to apply for SBI clerk notification 2021 PDF should have done any graduation from any discipline or any equivalent qualification from recognized university / Board.
- Final year students who are yet to be graduated can also apply for the SBI Clerk exam, provided they are able to produce the proof of degree completion before the deadline.
- It is compulsory to be an Indian citizen in order to fulfill the eligibility criteria of the SBI Clerk 2021 examination.
- Citizens from Bhutan, Nepal or Bangladesh are only allowed when they have a valid certificate that states that they have the intention to settle in India permanently to satisfy the eligibility criteria for SBI Clerk Exam 2021.
- The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around 25,000/- per month inclusive of D.A., other allowances at the current rate, and two additional increments for newly recruited graduate junior associates.
Salary Structure (Referred from last notification)
- The SBI clerk starting Salary for a candidate will cover Rs 11,765/- with a yearly increment of Rs 655/-.
- After 3 years from the year of joining, the basic pay will increase to Rs 13,730/- with an increment of Rs 813/- for the next 3 years.
- The SBI Clerk salary after 5 years will increase to Rs. 15,356/- with an increment of Rs.813.
- The SBI Clerk salary after 5 years will be around Rs. 30,000/-(gross pay).
- After the further 4 years, the basic pay will increase to Rs. 16,175/- with a year-on-year increment of Rs 980/- for the next 4 years
- The basic Salary after the next 7 years will come to Rs 20,095/- with a yearly increment of Rs 1145 for the next 7 years.
- After the next 1 year, the basic salary will reach Rs 28,110 with an increment of Rs 2120 for the next 1 year.
- The basic Salary after another 1 year will reach Rs 30,230 with an increment of Rs 1310 for the next 1 year.
- The selection will be based on Preliminary Examination and Main Examination, Document Verification, Language proficiency test
- The SBI Clerk prelims pattern is here. For each wrong answer, you will lose 0.25 marks as a penalty. The total mark for the exam is 100. The candidates who clear the prelims only can take the mains exam.
- The SBI Clerk mains exam has 4 sections. There is negative marking for the wrong answers. The penalty for each wrong answer is 1/4th of the marks assigned to the question.
How to Download?
- Go to the official site of SBI website.
- Select “Careers” section on the Home page.
- Click “Current Opening” option on the screen.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Download the notification and refer it thoroughly.
- OR Stay with us for future updates.
For more such Notifications: Click Here