SBI SO Recruitment 2020-21: Apply online for 452 Engineer, Manager, AM, DM and other vacancies. State Bank of India (SBI) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer on regular basis. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for SBI Recruitment 2021 from 22 December 2020 on SBI website www.sbi.co.in/careers. The last date for SBI SO registration is 11 January 2021.
- SBI SO Application Start Date – 22 December 2020
- Last date for SBI SO application – 11 January 2021
NUMBER OF VACANCIES :
- Specialist Cadre Officer – 452 Posts
- Assistant Manager (System) JMGS-I – 183
- Deputy Manager (System) MMGS-II – 17
- IT Security Expert MMGS-III – 15
- Project Manager MMGS-III – 14
- Applications Architect MMGS-III – 5
- Technical Lead MMGS-III – 2
- Manager (Marketing) MMGS-III – 12
- Deputy Manager (Marketing) MMGS-II – 26
- Engineer (Fire) JMGS I – 16
- Deputy Manager (Internal Audit) MMGS-II – 28
- Manager (Network Security Specialist) MMGS-III – 12
- Manager (Network Routing and Switching Specialist) MMGS-III – 20
- Assistant Manager (Security Analyst) JMGS-I – 18
- Deputy Manager (Security Analyst) MMGS-II – 26
- Manager (Credit Procedure) MMGS-III -2
SBI SO Recruitment 2020-21
Educational / Technical Qualification and Experience: Application Architect – Engineering Graduate (IT) / M.Sc. in Computer Science / IT / ECE or MCA / M.Sc from recognized university / institute. (Computer Science) and 8 years experience after basic qualification.
Technical Lead – Minimum 8 years post qualification experience with Engineering Graduate (IT) / M.Sc (Computer Science) in Computer Science / IT / ECE or MCA / M.Sc from recognized university / institute.
- Deputy Manager: 21 to 35 years .
- Engineer: 40 years
- Manager: 25 to 45 years
- Assistant Manager: 28 to 30 years
- All other posts: 38 years SBI SO 2021.
Selection Process: Engineer and Manager (Credit Processor) – Selection will be done on the basis of shortlisting and interview. Other posts – Selection will be based on performance in online test and interaction / interview.
SC/ST/PWD – No Fee