Amazon Development limited vacancy for the post of Software Development Engineer ; Engineering/B.Sc. Amazon is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook .The company has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, as well as the world’s most valuable brand.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job , An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
In the job announcement, Amazon announces the job vacancies for Software Development Engineer posts, with job location in Gurugram.
Job Designation: Software Development Engineer.
Education Qualification: Engineering/B.Sc.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Gurugram.
Amazon Development limited vacancy
- Translate functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture, design and extensible code
- Be an advocate of industry best-practices to produce reliable, fault-torrent and dependable code
- Code and test complex system modules; develop and leverage frameworks to be effective and efficient
- Participate in architecture, design and code reviews to maintain our high development standards
- Own system architecture, scalability, reliability, and performance
- Collaborate and influence other teams to deliver and operate large scale, distributed services in the cloud
- Mentor other engineers, defining our challenging technical culture, and helping to build a fast-growing team
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Experienced writing multi-threaded programs requiring concurrency and synchronization primitives
- Write very high quality code that is robust and easy to maintain
- Experienced debugging, diagnosing, and trouble-shooting complex, production software
- Strong understanding of system performance and scaling
- Ability to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects
- Ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment
- Possess excellent communication, sharp analytical abilities, and proven design skills
- Experience delivering and operating large scale, highly available distributed systems is a plus
- Experience with database systems internals, query optimization, and storage systems
- Experience with large-scale data analytics and data warehousing is a plus
DIRECT LINK TO APPLY , CLICK HERE