Microsoft India Limited vacancy for the post of Software Engineer II-Database Migrations ; Bachelor’s Degree/Engineering , Check direct link to apply here. Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. It is considered one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Amazon, and Facebook.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job , An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
In the job announcement, Microsoft announces the job vacancies for Software Engineer II-Database Migrations posts, with job location in Bangalore.
Microsoft India new vacancy
Job Designation: Software Engineer II-Database Migrations.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Engineering.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 4+ years of programming experience writing code in Java, C++, C#, or C or other object-oriented programming language
- Curiosity and willingness to question
- High enthusiasm, integrity, ingenuity, results-orientation, self-motivation, and resourcefulness in a fast-paced environment
- Experience developing and managing scalable cloud services
- Have a deep desire to work collaboratively, solve problems with groups, find win/win solutions and celebrate successes.
- Get excited by the challenge of hard technical problems.
- Solve problems by always leading with deep passion and empathy for customers.
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms and distributed systems
DIRECT LINK TO APPLY , CLICK HERE