S&P Global vacancy for the post of Quality Engineer Posts ; Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree. S&P Global Inc. (prior to April 2016 McGraw Hill Financial, Inc., and prior to 2013 McGraw-Hill Companies) is an American publicly traded corporation headquartered in New York city. Its primary areas of business are financial information and analytics. It is the parent company of S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, and S&P Global Platts, CRISIL, and is the majority owner of the S&P Dow Jones Indices joint venture.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job , An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
In the job announcement, S&P Global announces the job vacancies for Quality Engineer posts, with job location in Hyderabad.
Job Designation: Quality Engineer II.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
S&P Global vacancy
- Should work collaboratively with different teams on activities like requirement gathering/clarifications/ defects/task prioritization.
- Independent contributor & good team player.
- Active participation in reviews and status meetings. Preparing status reports like Daily / Weekly
- Ensure enterprise standards, goals, and compliance are maintained and adhered to.
- Should Review business/software requirements and provide inputs.
- Prepare/review test plans.
- Prepare test cases, test scripts, and test data.
- Execute tests (manual/automated).
- Report defects and keep track of all these till the closure.
- Analyze test results and track software testing metrics.
- Create & run the regression suits for API & DB testing.
- Writing Simple/Medium queries to validate the data between source vs target
- Analyze XML/JSON files and Use Postman / Swagger tool to test the services like GET, POST
- 3 to 5 years of specialized in API testing
- Should be strong in understanding XML, XSD, XPath, Web Services, REST, HTTP, SOAP.
- Should have experience in writing test cases of schema level and functional for an API & DB.
- Must have experience working with services like GET, POST, PUT, & DELETE, etc.
- Possess good knowledge of Software Testing Levels, SDLC, Bug Life Cycle, Testing Life Cycle
- Able to understand nodes, tags & attributes of XML and JSON.
- Should know about Protocol testing at an interface-level HTTP & HTTPs
- Need to be able to write assertions
- Need to be able to send a request/get a response for different protocols/technologies
- Must have experience with any of the tools like ReadyAPI, Postman & any other
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience in DB testing and should be able to write simple- to medium-complexity SQL queries
- Should have experience with any of the databases like Oracle, PostgresSQL & SQLServer, etc.
- Bachelor’s or higher qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent is preferred
- Automation experience with API & DB testing
- Contract-based testing
- Familiarity with one or more programming languages
DIRECT LINK TO APPLY , CLICK HERE