Citrix India Pvt new vacancy for the post of Software Engineer-Python ; Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree . Citrix Systems, Inc. is an American multinational software company that provides server, application and desktop virtualization, networking, software as a service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies. Citrix products are claimed to be in use by over 400,000 clients worldwide, including 99% of the Fortune 100, and 98% of the Fortune 500. Citrix creates software that allows the individuals of an enterprise to work and collaborate remotely regardless of device or network. The main areas the company works in are desktop and apps (DaaS); networking and cloud; and Software as a service (SaaS).
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job , An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
In the job announcement, Citrix announces the job vacancies for Software Engineer-Python posts, with job location in Bangalore.
Job Designation: Software Engineer 2(Python).
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 4 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Citrix India Pvt new vacancy
- Creating reliable, scalable, and high-performance products require exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building large-scale distributed systems.
- You will work with other senior members, architects, product managers
- Your day to day activities includes design, development, troubleshooting, unit testing, some amount of tracking, handle customer issues, deliver and manage high quality, reliable service along with other members.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-4 years of experience building production software systems
- Experience with OO design/development skills
- Experience with tools of the trade, including a modern programming language Python
- Development experience with basic network programming(Socket)
- Experience with Rest API’s
- Excellence in technical communications with both technical and non-technical peers
Preferred skills (Optional):
- Experience in Cloud platforms – AWS, Azure, GCP (especially), and onPrem hypervisors like ESX, Xen, HyperV.
- Experience developing cloud software services
DIRECT LINK TO APPLY , click here